How's this level 50 cl build?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How's this level 50 cl build?

Post  ZeroSkye on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:08 am

http://aika-tools.6.ql.bz/skill/en/skill.html?j=prs&l=50&s=1cc011901111050401000000&r=gv262buq

Advice please...! jocolor

Pretty much a buff/heal slave for raid/defense.
ZeroSkye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How's this level 50 cl build?

Post  Kilasyn on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Are you planning to reskill for pve when you grind...or are you going to partner with someone to grind? Just cuz at lvl 50 there's still a lot of grinding left to do...

But if this is the way you want to go...

I'm not sure how much of a difference a point in exalt makes on your heal... If it's a lot then keep it, if not I might trade it for a point in desperate prayer cuz even if it has a 1sec cast time and basically silences you...immunity is immunity and it might be nice in a pinch (at least until you get AG)

Also the 2min + to buff duration that 1pt in turin gives you doesn't really make that much of a difference (especially in the face of those coveted 30min buff ppl want)...I would personally try to find a way to put a few more points in ress on the off chance you have to use in in battle 10% hp won't last most people very long if they stand up in the middle of the fighting. (Although I know most people don't. It's just personal opinion)

(just out of curiosity...how much does max cure heal for? Just cuz I always wondered xD)
Kilasyn
Admin

View user profile http://www.veronicazhu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroSkye on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Thanks Kila, but I plan to stay at lvl 50 for a long time. My reasoning for 1 point in Exalt is the 10% less mana used for cures. Same goes for 1 point in Shroud of Turin, it decreases 10% mana used for buffing skills (well for Haste only, really). Unless those 10% decreased mana usage are useless, would dropping both and adding a point in Desperate Prayer and the other into Rapture (Revelation) be better? albino
ZeroSkye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top